LBL DNS, Global Load Balancer & Firewall
Management and protection
LBL DNS Global Load Balancer & Firewall enables the infrastructure to globalize service delivery in security and confidentiality. The flexibility to direct a request to one service delivery source over another, such as for the geographical location of the request or to make services available in different geographical locations to support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery procedures, is today very simple to implement thanks to the simplified management offered by this tool.
The advanced features of anti-tracking and Ad Blocker (centralized advertising blocker) available today are necessary requirements for organizations that move in a global competitive market.
The DNS Firewall features allow you to filter requests and responses by routing malevolent or unwanted requests and responses to “black-holes” that do not slow down the use of content.
You can condition requests and responses through lists of unwanted sites or lists of sites that can be used. This last feature allows to attribute to particular sensitive departments of the “white-list” of sites that can be consulted and make it more difficult to activate malware and avoid Exfiltration date phenomena.
All traffic managed by LBL DNS Global Load Balancer can be finely traced for behavioral analysis and anomaly determination by identifying the sources of anomalies.
With LBL DNS Global Load Balancer it is possible to reduce unwanted tracing activities by third parties by intercepting the activities of analytical behavioral profiling systems, centrally blocking (adsblock) pop-up advertising banners.
The LBL DoS/DDoS attack mitigation attack mitigation features can be activated to effectively protect DNS servers balanced by the LBL DNS Global Load Balancer by intervening when systems begin to experience problems of suffering.
LBL DNS Global Load Balancer Balancer is effectively used in hybrid cloud infrastructures and can be installed in the cloud and maintains authoritative DNS in the organization’s data centers, introducing a very high reliability and independent of the tectonic plate in which the data centers are present.
- It is possible to balance and put existing DNS in high reliability without reconfiguration (microsoft, bind, exotic …)
- Requests can be balanced and routed to different DNS requests by tipe of request’s domain
- The system acts at level 7 completely interpreting the DNS message
- LBL instances are dedicated to DNS traffic
- The traffic trace is available to perform behavioral analyzes
- Through the event system, it is possible to declare routing policies in advance and activate them
when in some geographical areas occur events such as overloads or unavailability of services
- The system allows you to filter traffic and to recognize unauthorized requests and block them instantly