LBL Global¬†Distributed¬†Solaris Gateway Portable¬†APP¬†is¬†usable in any¬†Solaris system without the need for installation being pre-configured¬†in a¬†tar.gz¬†and usable directly without altering the system and installations of other existing instruments.
To obtain¬†LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†is¬†sufficient to perform the download through the web site¬†www.oplon.net.¬†You can unlock¬†LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†through the purchase of licenses to use at any time.
LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†is an application PORTABLE¬†distributed¬†and available directly from the download. To obtain your login credentials to download is sufficient to send us an e-mail:¬†firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images available directly from the site:
- Portable¬†zipped¬†image compatible from¬†Solaris 9¬†or upper
The dimensioning of the machine¬†is dependent from the modules that will be activated and part of 512MB RAM.
The doors open by GDG LBL are the following:
On the network management:
The Workspace: 4444
Management processes: from 5850 to 5990
Remote batches: 5994
UDP or Multicast: 6789
LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†for¬†Solaris Systems is a portable application and is distributed through a compressed image (tar.gz) which can be easily installed in any system Solaris¬†local or remote.¬†Being a¬†portable application¬†does not interfere with the applications already installed.
To perform the installation is thus sufficient to download the zip file and once positioned¬†with the¬†root user in the starting directory (/) and and¬†run in sequence:
- Verification of disk space (1.5GB free)
- From the¬†root user
- Unzip¬†the image¬†LBL_SOLPXXXYYYXXX_complete.tar.gz
- Will result in the addition of the directory¬†/TCOProject
- Open a window “Command Prompt¬†” in:¬†/TCOProject/bin/LBL/LBL_HOME
- Perform¬†the setting of the variables and the environment
Root@LBLR9GDGSOL:/TCOProject/bin/LBL/LBL_HOME# . ./lblsetenv.sh SUNOS Root@LBLR9GDGSOL:/TCOProject/bin/LBL/LBL_HOME#
- Then run¬†./lblsetup.sh¬†and opens the window¬†for setting the address to be accessed via web console and the login password of the root user¬†and delegation to other systems.
- Using the¬†tab key to¬†move to¬†Choose¬†to choose the Listen address of the web interface
- Set the password of the¬†root user¬†and user of delegation and run the <Save¬†& Exit>NB save in a safe place the¬†root credentials¬†and delegation.
- To finish the settings¬†SunOS¬†and set the service¬†through SVC is sufficient to go to the directory:
# Cd /TCOProject/bin/LBL/LBL_HOME/legacyBin/SunOS # LBLSVCINSTALL sh.sh
- To check the status of¬†jobs:
# Ps -ef |grep java
- ¬†With the browser¬†type the address selected in¬†https¬†with the port 4444¬†es.:¬†Https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:4444
- ¬†Type the login (if not modified with lblsetup.bat is “root”) and type the password to access the dashboard
To install licenses LBL¬†GDG Catalog, i.e. those which allow the web interface to add nodes in the management in an aggregate manner, run:
Once you enter¬†the licenses for attualizzarle you must restart¬†lblgdg¬†through command:
# Svcadm restart lblgdg
You can follow the evolution of the¬†restart¬†with command LBLSVCGDGLOG.sh up to¬†restart¬†performed:
[ Apr 2 11:41:28 Method “stop” exited with status 0. ]
[ Apr 2 11:41:29 start executing method (“/lib/svc/method/lblgdg.sh start”). ]
[ Apr 2 11:41:29 Method “start” exited with status 0. ]
With the browser type the address selected in¬†https¬†with the port 4444 es.:¬†Https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:4444
Type the login (if not modified with lblsetup.bat is “root”) and type the password to access the dashboard¬†and then verify through¬†the selection of settings in the top right
If appear choices also¬†Nodes¬†and Clusters and you can enter in the two selections the license was acquired correctly.
- Position in the directory /share of¬†virtual appliance¬†the following packages:
- The jce_policy-8.zip¬†(Optional: you must verify if the installation is an¬†eligible country to use the JCE¬†¬†Stength UNLIMITED¬†JURISDICTION)
- From the¬†root¬†stand on /share and run ($ sudo -s):
# Bash LBL_INSTALL_UPDATE_FROM_009001000_TO_00900x00x.sh
A) the update system will prompt you to perform a backup before proceeding with the update.
B) if present the file¬†jce_policy-8.zip, the updater will ask you to confirm the installation JCE Stength Unlimited jurisdiction.
C) If the present Internet, the program will ask whether to perform the update of the¬†kernel
(Note: In the case of installation must be present on the Internet)
D) The system detects if there are templates¬†¬†of the ADC module. If there is no will ask if you want to proceed with the installation of the¬†template, if existing are the system will ask if you want to replace with the new template. In any case, if existing and you decide to replace them with the new program update will save in a tar.gz the previous version of the template.
At the end of the updating exit from the graphical interface (logout) and fall to regain the full use of the start of the tools¬†through icons.
Rewrite template classes will be overwritten. If you have changed and do not rename it is appropriate to pay attention to rescue and recovery after the upgrade.
This is the only step needed to create a virtual APPLIANCE
CHECK NOTES SSL and Interceptors
It‚Äôs possible that the files of the user password and delegates are no longer legible due to an increase in the size of the key for encryption. In this case the file should be deleted and regenerated.