LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†Windows¬†Portable¬†APP¬†is¬†usable in any¬†windows system¬†without the need for installation being¬†preconfigured¬†in one zip and¬†usable directly without altering the system and installations of other existing instruments.
LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†is a product destined for¬†mission critical environments¬†therefore only staff who made the course and has passed the examination is authorized to certify the installation and maintenance of products in operation. All Certified People are equipped with certificate of participation in the courses and overcoming of the exam issued by us.
To obtain¬†LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†is¬†sufficient to perform the download through the web site¬†www.oplon.net.¬†You can unlock¬†LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†through the purchase of licenses to use at any time.
LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†is a application PORTABLE¬†distributed¬†and available directly from the download. To obtain your login credentials to download is sufficient to send us an e-mail:¬†firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images available directly from the site:
- Portable¬†zipped¬†image compatible from Windows Vista¬†or upper
The dimensioning of the machine¬†is dependent from the modules that will be activated and part of 512MB RAM.
LBL Global¬†Distributed Gateway¬†for Windows Systems¬†is a portable application and is distributed through a compressed image (zip) easily installable in any¬†Windows desktop system¬†local or remote.¬†Being a¬†portable application¬†does not interfere with the applications already installed.
To perform the installation is thus sufficient to download the zip file and once positioned in the starting directory recommended (C:\) and¬†and¬†run in sequence:
- Verification of disk space (1.5GB free)
- Unzip¬†the image¬†LBL_WINPXXXYYYXXX_complete.zip
Will result in the addition of¬†TCOProject directory¬†in C:\
- (Optional¬†but¬†recommended) Go to C:\TCOProject\tools and perform dosboxwXP_2003x86x64.reg
This¬†tool¬†facilitates the opening¬†of the window “Command Prompt¬†” by placing the mouse on a directory in¬†the file manager¬†and by pressing the right mouse button will appear “Open DOS window).
- Open a window “Command Prompt¬†” in:¬†C:\TCOProject\bin\LBL\LBLLoadBalancer
- Perform lblsetenv.bat
The first run in addition to set the environment variables below the batch will copy some necessary files.
It will not be necessary to modify the environment variables if you chose to install in C:\TCOProject otherwise will need to be modified.
- Then perform lblsetup.bat and opens the window¬†for setting the address to be accessed via web console and the login password of the root user¬†and delegation to other systems.
- Using the¬†tab key to¬†move to¬†Choose¬†to choose the Listen address of the web interface
- Set the password of the¬†root user¬†and user of delegation and run the <Save¬†& Exit>NB save in a safe place the¬†root credentials¬†and delegation.
- At this point it is possible to start the main module through¬†the command “Go” to start¬†LBL¬†GDG¬†(before go always perform lblsetenv.bat):
With the browser¬†type the address selected in¬†https¬†with the port 4444¬†es.:¬†Https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:4444
Type the login (if not modified with lblsetup.bat is “root”) and type the password to access the dashboard
To install licenses LBL¬†GDG Catalog, i.e. those which allow the web interface to add nodes in the management in an aggregate manner, run:
- Navigate to the directory¬†C:\TCOProject\bin\LBL\LBLLoadBalancer\lib\conf
Copy the license file license.xml provided by TCOGROUP (make sure that the license is the correct one taken from the directory of relevance).The¬†result should be similar to the following image :
- At this point it is possible to start the main module through the command “Go” to start LBL¬†GDG:
With the browser type the address selected in¬†https¬†with the port 4444 es.:¬†Https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:4444
Type the login (if not modified with lblsetup.bat is “root”) and type the password to access the dashboard¬†and then verify through¬†the selection of settings in the top right
If appear choices also¬†Nodes¬†and Clusters and you can enter in the two selections the license was acquired correctly.
In all¬†¬†supported Windows systems it is possible to perform LBL¬†GDG¬†at startup through¬†the following procedure:
Simultaneously press the¬†Windows Key + R¬†and window will appear¬†stratup
Type the command¬†shell:startup¬†and then confirm with OK
With the file manager go to¬†C:\TCOProject\bin\LBL\LBLLoadBalancer¬†and with¬†notepad¬†check that the file goPlayer.bat there is the correct directory in the variable LBL_HOME
Copy the¬†file goPlayer.bat¬†from the¬†directory C:\TCOProject\bin\LBL\LBLLoadBalancer¬†directory¬†startp
Perform¬†logout¬†and login possible if it has not yet been¬†abiltato¬†automatic login¬†, the main module will start automatically¬†and will be ready to receive the login of remote connection via web browser
To¬†enable or¬†disable the start of player with Window¬†command prompt¬†and run the player in the background¬†or in the¬†foreground¬†you can use the parameter batch – at the start of the go.bat:
Start in the foreground
- C:\ TCOProject\bin\LBL\LBLLoadBalancer\go.bat
- C:\ TCOProject\bin\LBL\LBLLoadBalancer\go.bat - bacth
To perform the stop of all modules LBL launched in the¬†foreground¬†run from the¬†command prompt: CTRL+C¬†or type¬†shutdown
To perform the stop of all modules LBL launched in the¬†background the¬†windows task manager to¬†perform the stop of the process¬†javaw¬†and therefore of all the processes associated with java.
LBL GDG¬†can be performed as an unmanned service and as such has may need to be launched automatically at system startup. In order to be able to carry out this operation in systems based on MS Windows (x86 or x64) it is necessary to carry out these operations:
– Download the¬†resource¬†kit from the site¬†www.microsoft.com
– Execute the downloaded file and go to the directory obtained es.:
– Perform¬†in dependence of the release of¬†wiondows:
¬† ¬†Windows 2003 or less:
> instsrv.exe “LBL(r)Monitor” ” C:\Windows Resource¬†Kits\Tools\srvany.exe”
¬† ¬†Windows 2008 or higher¬†(cmd¬† LBL_HOME/legacyBin/Windows/LBLLoadBalancerSrv.bat):
> SC created “LBL(r)Monitor¬†binPath”= ” C:\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\srvany.exe”
– Check with “Administrative¬†Tools” and “Services” the correct entry in the table services
– With¬†regedit¬†go on¬†(reg LBL_HOME/legacyBin/Windows/LBLLoadBalancerSrv.reg):
…And verify the exact creation
– Take the file example configuration:
– Modify the contents of file example¬†LBLLoadBalancerSrv.reg¬†with the absolute position of the¬†Java Virtual Machine and the home directory of¬†LBL¬ģGDG:
– Run the file “LBLLoadBalancerSrv.reg”
Check with¬†regedit¬†the correct insertion of the values in
On services change the¬†user id¬†and the password will be associated with the process with “Administrator”
Run the start of service:
– At this point¬†LBL GDG¬†was started. From the Monitor it is possible to perform all the operations start / stop of the processes related to¬†LBL GDG.
– To remove the service before the stop from Web¬†Conosole¬†processes of balancing and then run the stop of the Windows service concerning¬†LBL GDG. Once the stop of the service¬†LBL GDG¬†type:
Windows 2003 or less:
¬†¬†¬†> instsrv.exe “LBL(r)Monitor”¬†remove
¬† ¬†Windows 2008 or higher:
¬† ¬†> SC¬†remove¬†“LBL(r)Monitor”
To perform the update to a new release¬†version¬†is necessary to dispose of the package in¬†zip format that lists the name with the version of the distribution with final “_patch” es.:
Once the patch distribution is sufficient to stand in the machine¬†windows¬†where there is the installation and run the unzip¬†inside the directory¬†C:\TCOProject
The result must be the following¬†(with the numbering on the release discharged):
Once you unzip¬†open window¬†command prompt¬†in the directory patch:
And run the batch: