This document describes the steps required to update from the version LBL Rel.9.1.0 and later, to the version Oplon Rel.10.x.x
Before anything else, make sure you have a backup if you restore your previous situation.
UPDATE VIRTUAL APPLIANCE FROM INTERNET
In the presence of the Internet, it is possible to update the OPLON VAPP use the procedure described below. The supported operating systems are all Linux distributions with Kernel 3 or higher (yum / dnf / apt packages management tools).
NB: To perform this procedure, you must have access to the private download area login and password. OPLON.net.
1) Log in as root in the LINUX operating system
2) Navigate to the /
# cd /
# mkdir /share
The share directory will also be used for subsequent updates
# chmod 777 /share
5) Make sure you have the necessary internet connection to the installer to download the necessary packages
6) Place in the /share directory
# cd /share
7) Run the following command to download the unattended setup script:
# wget --no-cache --no-check-certificate -N "https://www.oplon.net/OPLON_INSTALL_LASTUPDATE.sh"
8) To run the command you just downloaded, type as below and answer the questions:
# bash OPLON_INSTALL_LASTUPDATE.sh